Welcome


Thursday 12 January 2012

Christmas Time


Hello,
I managed to be in Dorset for part of Christmas Day, but then had to travel back to Cornwall that  evening as I had to be at work at 8am on Boxing Day.  I had been buying and making lots of things to put into Rose's 'pillow case', notice the little clip in the hair of Rose, I wonder how long that  will stay in?



I had the idea of making Rose some building blocks, and seeing if I could crochet the covers for them.  On one of my trips up to see Ashley Ray and Rose, we had popped into C&H ( a lovely shop with lots of yarns, material and craft materials to name just some of the things they sell), and Rose and I decided on the colours. I think that  they work well together, well Rose seems to agree.


Hair clip still in place, and finding her foot extremely interesting.



Rose is definitely going to be a star, well I think she is already, but then again I am biased.


It was lovely to be able to see everyone that I love and hold dear to me, and have lots of cuddles with a special young lady.

Thank you for stopping by,
Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. It's was so lovely to see you on Christmas day Mum, even if it was only for a short time. Thak you so much for all of our Christmas presents, Rose and I were completely spoilt by you! :-)

    Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is like a mini Ash isn't she in some of the photos. Some times I find I can't see it then other times it just screams out at me xx

    ReplyDelete